Through the hustle and bustle of the season with so many loved ones on your radar, holiday shopping can get expensive! But you’re in luck! Get 13 of the most-used, best-loved Young Living essential oil products—all for under $125. Keep this baker’s dozen for yourself, share them with EO newbies, or make them gifts for essential oil lovers!
1. A pocket-sized Thieves® Waterless Hand Purifier ($5) will keep little sticky fingers clean after treats and sweets.
2. Gary’s True Grit Einkorn Spaghetti ($6) pairs perfectly with a batch of homemade marinara sauce to put the comfort back into nutritious food.
4. A 5-ml bottle of Christmas Spirit ($10.50) makes a great gift for the eternal holiday essential oil lover in your life.
5. Some Basil Vitality ($11) makes it easy to wow guests with sauces and dressings that shine with herbaceous flavor!
6. Envision essential oil blend ($19.25) creates an inspiring space you need to crush every goal you set for yourself.
7. A bit of R.C. essential oil ($10.50) will turn your workout into the refreshing start you crave each day.
8. The magic of Lemon Vitality ($6.25) will infuse all dishes—savory and sweet—with a citrus kiss.
9. A 12-ounce YL Blender Bottle ($6) shows off your EO pride during your daily sweat session!
10. Lavender Lip Balm ($4) conquers the appearance of dry lips with moisturizers to give your pucker a silky smooth look.
11. A trusty Car Vent Diffuser ($14.75) turns the sweet smells of essential oils into the natural air fresheners your mom-mobile—or dad-mobile—needs!
12. A deliciously invigorating Peppermint Cedarwood Bar Soap ($10.50) kick-starts your day with a peppy punch.
13. Seedlings® Baby Wipes ($8.75) give a soft, sweet touch as they clean and moisturize your baby’s skin.
Grand total: $124 + tax and shipping.
Which items on this list will make you squeal when your YL package arrives?
Share in the comments below!
Source: Young Living Blog