Craving a tasty snack with fresh, simple ingredients? Our cinnamon-apple chips are the perfect solution! With only three ingredients, this treat shows that healthy recipes don’t have to be a chore. Make a batch to share or add them to your stash of healthy snacks! When you’re stocked with healthy food options, you’re better prepared to stay committed to a balanced lifestyle—without sacrificing flavor!
See how easy these are today!
- 3 apples
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 drop Cinnamon Bark Vitality™
- Preheat oven to 225⁰ F.
- Use Thieves® Fruit & Veggie Spray to clean the fruit.
- With a mandolin or knife, thinly slice apples from top to bottom.
- In a small bowl, combine honey and Cinnamon Bark Vitality.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper and place apple slices on top. Drizzle honey mixture over apple slices.
- Cook in the oven for 90 minutes.
- Remove cookies sheets from heat and place apple slices on cooling rack.
- For best results, store apple chips in an airtight container and eat them within 24 hours.
What’s your favorite healthy sweet treat? Tell us in the comments!
Source: Young Living Blog