Dill essential oil possesses properties that can relieve flatulence, improve sleep, boosts breastmilk supply, prevent indigestion, and relieve spasms. Dill essential can be combined with Lemon, Lime, Orange and other citrus oils, Caraway, Nutmeg and Bergamot.
While Dill is helpful with breastfeeding mothers due to its ability to increase production of breast milk and to treat low supply secondary to milk duct congestion, it is contraindicated with pregnancy. Do not use if you are an expectant mother or suspecting to be pregnant.
Due to its delightful fragrance, Dill is more commonly used in perfumery. It may also be utilized in natural therapy, as food ingredient, and in cosmetics business. Here are some of the ways you can use Dill essential oil:
- As food preservative especially in canning vegetables
- Can be added to soups, dish, and salads as seasoning and to also prevent indigestion
- To ease stress, relieve anxiety, and alleviate spasms, diffuse Dill with Lemon and Bergamot or rub a drop onto your palm and directly inhale from it. You may also add some Roman Chamomile oil
- Use 1 to 2 drops to massage on the tummy over the liver area or to the soles of the feet to detox
- To have a good night’s sleep, drink a warm herbal tea with 1 to 2 drops of Dill essential oil
- It can help treat infectious diseases due to its component, Carvone
- Use in vapor therapy to soothe mental fatigue and tension
- To speed up healing process of cuts and wounds, combine Dill oil with wound cream or ointment
Get Your Dill Essential Oil Now!
I just started trying this for my 'sugar addiction' cravings after lunch and dinner especially. I read to put a drop on each wrist and I felt like a could really tell a noticeable difference that I didn't feel that strong craving and didn't find myself focusing on that I had to have something sweet. I have only tried this at home so far so the big test will be how well it works at work. I will def keep using this as I am interested to see if it continues to work.
Check Out All The Most Popular Essential Oils Now!