Okay so I may not have a beard but I have tons of family and friends with beards. Long ones, short ones, you name it, and I know someone. Not to mention the hipster trend has made beards even more prevalent. My husband is a lumber jack, a real mans man, he had a meeting early this morning and went into a panic last night when he realized his beloved beard balm was, dun dun dun, GONE! He begged me to whip some up before he had to leave this morning, my pampered guy! I love the scent profile of this, it’s very calming and great for moisturizing and taming those unruly hairs. So enjoy this totally bodacious beard balm recipe.
What you’ll need;
- 1T Hemp Seed Carrier Oil
- 1T Avocado Carrier Oil
- 2T Beeswax Pearls
- 2T Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1T Shea Butter
- 5 drops each Sandalwood and Cedarwood
- 4 drops each Frankincense and Rosemary
- 3 1 oz Tins
What you’ll do;
- Mix hemp, avocado, and essential oils, set aside.
- In a double boiler melt beeswax, coconut oil, and shea butter.
- After completely melted remove from heat.
- Mix oils with melted butters.
- Poor into tins and wait to harden.
Source: plant therapy Blog