Sometimes I look in the mirror and wonder why someone hadn’t told me I had a rogue eyebrow trying to escape my face. Walking around for who knows how long with crazy eyebrows. My husbands are often completely rogue, when he used this diy wax for the first time I told him he was no longer allowed to leave the house without using it!
What you’ll need;
- 2 Tablespoons Beeswax
- 1/2 Tablespoon Avocado Oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon Hemp Seed Oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon Cocoa Butter
- 1/2 Tablespoons Virgin Coconut Oil
- 3 Drops each of Sandalwood, Cedarwood Deodora, Frankincense Frereana
- 2 Drops Rosemary
- 5 chapstick tubes
What you’ll do;
- Combine essential oils with avocado and hemp.
- Stir well.
- Set mixture aside.
- In a double boiler melt beeswax with cocoa butter and coconut oil.
- Remove from heat.
- Add oil mixture to butters and beeswax.
- Whisk quickly.
- Poor into individual chapstick tubes.
- Allow to fully dry before using.
Source: plant therapy Blog