Cleaning the toilet is a daily thing for me with four sons. I’m constantly looking for a faster and easier way to do it. Nothing better than a toilet bomb for a natural and efficient way to freshen up your bathroom. One batch of these makes 20 1oz bombs and lasts me a full month!
What you’ll need;
- 1 1/2 C Baking Soda
- 2/3 C Citric Acid
- 3T Vinegar
- 60 drops Germ Destroyer or Germ Fighter
- Tray or Molds (you can use a small muffin tin)
What you’ll do;
- Mix Baking Soda and Citric Acid.
- Add Essential Oils and mix.
- Spray vinegar into dry ingredients slowly mixing often.
- When mixture is moist enough to stick (but not wet) put into molds.
- Allow to dry for approximately 2 hours.
- Pop out of molds and store in a jar in your bathroom.
Just drop into your bowl use a scrub brush and flush! I’ll sometimes just drop into the bowl for a quick mid week refresher.
Source: plant therapy Blog