Fir Needle essential oil is energizing and has some woody note. It is great in treating respiratory problems like cough, cold, difficulty of breathing, and asthma attack. What's more, it is mild, risk-free, and kid-friendly. Fir Needle Essential Oil can be mixed with cistus, benzoin, lavender, marjoram, lemon, orange, rosemary, and pine.
Fir Needle essential oil is effective and is commonly used for the following cases
- Deals with bronchitis
- Eases muscle fatigue
- Relieves muscle spasm
- Alleviates joint pains
- Treats rheumatism
- Fights flu symptoms
- Helps relieve sinus problems.
- Plays as antioxidant
- Fights bacteria, germs, and viruses
- Eliminates body odor Increases resistance to health issues
- Boosts metabolic function
- Maintains healthy bones
Even though essential oils are pure and natural, they are highly potent so make sure you take these precautions when using it
- Always keep it out of reach of children
- Do a patch test at least 24 hours before using it topically
- Always dilute it before using
- Never apply on mucus membranes and eyes
- Consult certified health provider if you need to take it orally
Get Your Fir Needle Essential Oil Now!
Upon opening the bottle i was pleased with a pleasant familiar scent of Christmas trees. I love the scent of fresh cut Christmas trees and it instantly put a smile on my face. It will be wonderful to diffuse with mint and cinnamon next Christmas time. I also think this oil would also be wonderful to spray on a fake Christmas tree or wreath to get the real tree scent. I put some in a reed diffuser and it makes the room smell like a Forrest, it reminds me of hiking in the late fall. If you love the outdoors i think you will love this oil.
Check Out All The Most Popular Essential Oils Now!