This diy foot scrub has my feet looking and feeling so fresh! I used it over a bucket of hot water, rubbed it all over, then soaked my feet in the bucket, rubbed it one more time, rinsed, and it gave me the softest feet! I will certainly be using this foot scrub recipe again!
What you’ll need;
- 2 Tablespoons Pink Himalayan Salt (partially ground)
- 2 Tablespoons Epsom Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Peel Powder*optional
- 1 Tablespoon Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Sunflower Carrier Oil
- 10 Drops Vitamin E Oil
- 10 Drops each Peppermint, Spearmint, Tea Tree
What you’ll do;
- Mix both salts and lemon powder.
- Add all oils.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Makes about 4 applications.
*To make the lemon peel powder;
- Use a vegetable peeler to get just the yellow part of the peel off.
- Spread evenly on a baking sheet.
- Cook for 2 hours on 170.
- Blend to a slightly course consistency.
Source: plant therapy Blog