Neroli essential oil isn’t your typical essential oil. It can affect your body in a major way as it has the ability to really lower cortisol level and blood pressure, reduce palpitations, vertigo, migraine, and nerve pains.. It can reverse the feeling of severe depression, melancholy, and pessimism. And these can be achieved by merely inhaling its aroma.
It also features sedative effects for those with insomnia and can treat cases of diarrhea, colic, flatulence, and colitis. It is also good for the skin for it can stimulate cellular regeneration and boost collagen production that are beneficial to minimize appearance of scars, wrinkle, skin pores, stretch marks, and other signs of aging.
Neroli oil can treat depression, get rid of bacteria, relieve spasm, boost sexual performance, reduce digestive gas, speed up wound healing, and remove bad odor, just to name a few.
Adverse reactions to Neroli oil have not been established. Just be mindful of its strong sedative effect so avoid using it before engaging to activities that need your focus like driving or operating machines. Neroli essential oil can be combined with all citrus oils, Geranium, Benzoin, Lavender, Ylang-Ylang, Jasmine, Sandal Wood, and Rosemary.
Some of the health benefits from Neroli essential oil
- just by inhaling a little of Neroli you can refresh your mind and decrease stress
- some users report that they have restful sleep and even the sweetest of dreams when they put a drop of Neroli on a cotton ball and place it inside their pillowcase
- it can clear up pimples and blackheads due to its antibacterial properties. Add a few drops of Neroli to a wet cotton ball and dab to pimples once daily
- diffuse it and it can clean the air of pollutants because it has disinfecting components
- add 3 to 4 drops to bath water or foot soak to relieve stress, depression, anxiety, and nervousness
- relieve headache and migraine by applying several drops to a hot or cold pack and place it on the forehead
- tests have confirmed that after direct inhaling or diffusing neroli oil, a decrease in blood pressure and cortisol level were noted
- blend 1-2 drops of Neroli oil with jojoba or argan oil and apply to face and body to have an enhanced elasticity of the skin
- relieve symptoms of dysmenorrheal by bathing in water with neroli oil
- it can stop diarrhea, relieve indigestion and treat constipation by diffusing 2 to 3 drops of Neroli or adding 4 to 5 drops to a carrier oil to massage over the lower abdomen
- it can reduce nervousness and fear during childbirth by diffusing it in the room while in labor or add to massage oil and gently rub on the lumbar area
- it can minimize appearance of stretch marks and scars by mixing neroli oil with cream or lotion and apply to affected parts
Get Your Neroli Essential Oil Now!
The smell of this oil is wonderful. It's properties are known for creating a sense of calm, relieving stress, anxiety and it does all of this and so much more. Highly recommended.
Check Out All The Most Popular Essential Oils Now!