It’s summertime and you know what that means: glorious weather, fireworks, soft summer nights, and family and neighborhood parties. Here’s a perfect addition to your summer fruit salad ideas and 4th of July desserts recipe list. This easy fresh fruit salad has only five steps to prepare and is bursting with flavor. It’s a fantastic addition to any barbeque. And with its bold red, white, and blue colors, it’s sure to add some flair to your 4th of July celebrations.
- 16 ounces strawberries, washed and cut
- 1 pint red raspberries
- 1 pint blackberries
- 1 pint blueberries
- 4 bananas, sliced in thick chunks
- ¼ cup Young Living Blue Agave Natural Sweetener
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 4 drops Lime Vitality™ essential oil
- 2 drops Cinnamon Bark Vitality™ essential oil
- Spray fruit with Thieves® Fruit & Veggie Spray, then rinse with water.
- Cut all fruit and combine in a bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix the Blue Agave, hot water, and oils until thoroughly mixed.
- Drizzle the agave oil glaze over the fruit and stir together until all the fruit is coated equally.
- Enjoy one of your new favorite easy summer dessert recipes!
What are some of your favorite barbeque side dishes and desserts? Let us know in the comments!
Source: Young Living Blog