School is out, the weather is warming up, and the days are getting longer. It’s the perfect time to take a trip—and when you pack your bags, remember your must-have oils! We’re ready for a season of adventures, so we created June’s PV promotion to help you hit the road. Whether you’re heading to Salt Lake City for our International Grand Convention or going on your own adventure, the June PV promotion is full of travel-worthy YL essentials. Discover some of our favorite ways to use these travel favorites and click here to see how you can get them and more for free!
Known for its cooling effect and sweet, minty flavor, Spearmint Vitality™ makes it easy to upgrade snacks and drinks. Plus, its naturally occurring constituents—including menthol and limonene—also give it beneficial wellness properties!
- Stay hydrated while flying with Spearmint Vitality’s fresh flavor. Drinking plenty of water before and during your flight helps prevent the effects of dry airplane air, so be sure to drink up essential oil-infused water!
- New food, too much time in the car or plane, and stress can all lead to tummy troubles while traveling. Get back to the fun with Spearmint Vitality. It helps support normal digestion.*
- Add some extra flavor to your road trip beverages by including Spearmint Vitality in your NingXia Zyng™, sparkling water, or iced tea.
- Use Spearmint Vitality to help you stay hydrated while sightseeing. Sipping on water throughout the day will help prevent fatigue from walking in the sun.
With Peppermint, Spearmint, Ginger, and more, AromaEase™ has a gentle, soothing aroma that also helps create a refreshing environment. Diffuse it or use it topically to instantly bring a breath of fresh air to long travel days!
- Diffuse AromaEase while you plan last-minute travel details, book final hotels, or carefully select the perfect getaway outfits. Its calming aroma creates a grounding environment to help you keep your cool through travel prep stress.
- Apply AromaEase to your wrists, temples, and nape of neck during long layovers. Its refreshing scent can help you settle into a book, TV show, or nap instead of feeling cooped up in the airport.
- Plug your USB Diffuser into your laptop and pull up your favorite TV show or social site. Giving yourself a moment to decompress and relax will help you rejuvenate for the exciting sights waiting for you. Plus, the refreshing aroma will create a relaxing environment and make any space feel more like home for you and your family.
- Use your USB Diffuser or apply AromaEase topically during your road trip. With Peppermint and Ginger, it can help refresh a stale space and offer an invigorating aroma after hours on the road.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
How do you use essential oils when you travel? Tell us in the comments below!
Source: Young Living Blog