Angelica Root has tranquilizing fragrance which calms your aura, hence the term “oil of angels.” It generally combines nicely with geranium, basil, grapefruit, chamomile, lavender, patchouli, mandarin, and lemon aromatic oils. The therapeutic effects of Angelica Root oil include antiflatulence, relief of gut spasms, can be used as a diuretic, for phlegm release, decongestant, improve sweating issues, detox, improve digestion, support the nervous system, and antipyretic, just to name a few.
Research shows that Angelica essential oils have the properties that can boost the body’s resistance to sickness-causing toxins and infections. Its aroma is also widely used for therapy that is focused on stress relief, relaxation, and management of anxiety attacks.
Angelica Root Essential Oil can be used in a number of ways
- Can be applied directly on the skin as a massage oil, via a diffuser, mixed in a bath, or inhaled directly.
- For detox purposes, improvement of gut functions and lymphatic system, just add one drop or two in a bath or to a carrier oil.
- For dysmenorrhea, massage the abdomen with 1-2 drops of Angelica oil combined with a carrier oil to improve monthly period and minimize the menstrual pain.
- To improve respiratory function and minimize shortness of breath, use it as a vapor inhaler. Just diffuse 1 drop of Angelica root oil, 2 drops of clary sage, 2 drops of orange, and 4 drops of spruce oil using a diffuser and inhale it.
- For skin rejuvenation, combine together 2 drops of Angelica essential oil, 2 drops of Frankinscence oil and small amount of jojoba or argan oil. Use as a regular lotion.
Get Your Angelica Root Essential Oil Now!
I am loving Angelica Root! It is used for the treatment of colds and congestion. I made a small rice pack which I put a few drops in which either me or my kids and husband use when we feel congested or a cold coming on. It works at healing and we haven’t had any complaints actually my kids ask for the pack when they are feeling sick. I like how the bottle allows me to drop just enough drips that I need without going overboard. Instead of loading our bodies up with chemicals and different types of medicines Angelica Root is my go to for all healing solutions.
Check Out All The Most Popular Essential Oils Now!