Clove bud essential oil is generally warm and woody and is great to use during the cold season when flu is common. It may be used to disinfect a place especially the home. Use in a diffuser to boost the body’s immune system at the same time creating a cozy and Clove bud oil blends well with cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and sweet orange.
Clove essential oil is usually used for dental care and also has medicinal benefits for certain medical issues. It is used for its antibacterial, antifungal, germicidal, and libido enhancing properties.
– To treat toothache, put 1 drop of diluted clove oil on cotton swab and dab on the aching tooth or gums. Do this for about 10 to 15 minutes. For optimum result, gargle using a cup of warm water with 2 drops of clove.
- For skin rash, pimples, wrinkles, itchiness, and warts, simply apply directly on the affected area.
- Blend with citrus oil to be used as an effective skin repellent. Another way to ward off mosquitoes is to mix 2-3 drops of clove bud oil with your regular lotion and apply on skin. You may also put 2 drops of clove in a diffuser.
– Clove oil has antiemetic properties thus it is useful in relieving vomiting and nausea.
– It also acts as antiflatulent and relieves discomfort of excessive gas in the tummy. Blend 2 drops of clove oil with carrier oil and rub on abdomen. You may also use it in a warm bath in case of bowel movement problems. Simply add 3-5 drops in the bath.
– For sore throat, just chew on a clove bud. For more serious respiratory problems like asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia, colds, cough, and pulmonary tuberculosis, use the essential oil preparation. Add 2 drops of clove bud essential oil to a vapor rub and apply on throat, chest, and back. You may also put 2 drops of clove in steam inhaler to help decongest the airways and loosen mucus.
- Apply clove essential oil directly on fungal infected areas such as athlete’s foot, dandruff, or ringworm. Mix two drops of clove bud oil with your regular cream or lotion or 1 mL of jojoba oil and apply to minor wounds, bruises, and other infected areas.
– Clove oil is fragrant thus it can be blended with perfumes having rose, carnation, and honeysuckle notes.
– It is also great to enhance flavor of soups, salads, and dips.
– Clove bud oil has disinfecting and relaxing properties, hence it is also used in making of soaps or shower gels.
– When used as massage oil, clove bud essential oil relaxes the muscles and relieves soreness. To alleviate pain, mix 3 drops of clove oil with 2 mL of carrier oil and massage on painful muscles.
Clove Bud Essential Oil can be combined with bay, allspice, bergamot, clary sage, chamomile, geranium, grapefruit, ginger, jasmine, lemon, palmarosa, mandarin, rose, vanilla, sandalwood, ylang ylang, and lavender.
Get Your Clove Bud Essential Oil Now!
I like making my own organic bug repellent, since I hate chemicals. This works perfectly. Put about 10 drops in a quarter cup of olive oil, and put it in a very small spray bottle. This will keep the mosquitoes and other bugs away without worrying about killing you with chemicals. Love this, and you can make half a dozen batches from this, and hand a little sprayer to each of your kids.
Check Out All The Most Popular Essential Oils Now!