1 Which of the following is an accurate description of utilitarianism?
- Utilitarianism is a social system where everyone is treated equally
- Utilitarianism is built on the principle of equity, where everyone ends up in the same place, regardless of opportunity
- Utilitarianism is based on a mathematical equation that some individuals can be sacrificed for the greater good of the majority
Utilitarianism, which is now being increasingly promoted, is a discredited pseudo-ethic that has repeatedly been used to justify horrific human rights abuses. It is based on a mathematical equation that some individuals can be sacrificed for the greater good of the majority. Learn more.
- Utilitarianism is a health care system where people's access to care is based on their ability to recover
2 Which of the following is part of the climate agenda?
- Forcing conventional ranchers to transition into regenerative farming
- Encouraging people to use less energy by lowering prices on electric cars and solar panels
- Providing everyone with free energy from solar panels and wind turbines
- Forcing people to cut or eliminate beef consumption
Forcing people to cut or eliminate beef consumption is part of the climate agenda. Gates spells this out in his book, and the EAT Forum, which collaborates with nearly 40 governments around the world to transform the food system, works closely with imitation meat companies, including Impossible Foods. Learn more.
3 The CDC recently lowered the PCR cycle threshold from 40 to 28. Why?
- To minimize false positives in people who have received the COVID-19 vaccine, thereby minimizing the recorded number of vaccine failures
Now, as nearly 100 million Americans have been vaccinated against COVID-19 and the CDC is starting to monitor vaccine failure, they're trying to minimize the recorded number of breakthrough cases by lowering the CT, which will minimize the number of false positives. Learn more.
- To increase false positive rates and catch potential signs of vaccine failure
- To fraudulently minimize the number of COVID-19 cases among unvaccinated people
- To increase false negative rates and fraudulently make it look like the pandemic is over
4 WHO was created to end human suffering and save lives, but instead it's been:
- Praised for its role in helping the environment
- Infiltrated by industry from the very start
It appeared to be a promising start, intended to end human suffering and save lives but, according to Robert Parsons, a journalist based in Geneva, Switzerland, where the WHO headquarters are based, "It was infiltrated by industry from the very start." Learn more.
- Unfairly ridiculed over minor mishaps
- An exemplary model of economics
5 The Great Reset is about:
- Dividing the world's wealth equitably and evenly
- Ensuring environmental sustainability by transitioning into all-organic farming and other proactive strategies
- Transferring global wealth and ownership rights to the technocratic elite, and giving them the power to control the world's nations
The Great Reset is about transferring global wealth and ownership rights to the technocratic elite, and giving them the power to control the world's nations. Digital vaccine passports will form the foundation of an unprecedented surveillance and control platform upon which the success of the Great Reset may depend. Learn more.
- Making everyone currently alive immortal
6 A key part of staying healthy is to avoid linoleic acid, which is linked to chronic degenerative disease. To do so, you'll need to:
- Eat a strictly plant-based diet
- Drink lemon water before your meals
- Wear a mask while outdoors
- Eliminate processed foods from your diet
To avoid LA, which is linked to chronic degenerative disease, you need to avoid all vegetable oils and eliminate virtually all processed foods and restaurant foods from your diet. Learn more.
Source: mercola rss